Animal Crossing: Wild World (Wii U, DS) (gamerip) (2005)

I feel so nostalgic right now. Thank you for these songs wih great quality.

Would it be possible to add some SFX such as eating fruits, dropping/taking objects and so on ? I'd like to listen to insect noises too !

Thank you so much !

This music always hits me in the feels because of the memories as a kid playing every morning before school.

It would be a perfect list if you included the rainy day and christmastime versions of each hourly song like they are on the GameCube edition of this list. Thank you so much for making these available for my downloadable pleasure.

I do like the music, and the recordings are great quality. I just wish there were more of the K.K. Songs, like Senor KK and KK Funk!

This music always hits me in the feels because of the memories as a kid playing every morning before school.

It would be a perfect list if you included the rainy day and christmastime versions of each hourly song like they are on the GameCube edition of this list. Thank you so much for making these available for my downloadable pleasure.
You can go to City Folk and listen to the rainy day songs there since the music is mostly the same.

Back