Excite Truck (Wii) (gamerip) (2006)

The Excite Truck music has loud screeching glitch noises in the audio. Every time I try a different download, the screech is prominent in the same spots. You likely uploaded the songs with an issue in your browser or browser extension which is causing it. You might need to re-upload the song lists for this soundtrack and try and get that screech removed. It becomes annoying to hear when listening to the songs on either computer speakers or headphones.

The Excite Truck music has loud screeching glitch noises in the audio. Every time I try a different download, the screech is prominent in the same spots. You likely uploaded the songs with an issue in your browser or browser extension which is causing it. You might need to re-upload the song lists for this soundtrack and try and get that screech removed. It becomes annoying to hear when listening to the songs on either computer speakers or headphones.
Good morning! I stumbled upon the soundtrack and your comment and was wondering where exactly that noise is to be found? I listened to the whole soundtrack and it sounded fine to me. It has a lot of screeching guitars and maybe I've been distracted at the exact moment it happened while listening.

Why is Nebula actually a banger?

The game was pretty good but weighed down by the motion controls. I used to be absolutely cracked at this game when I was like, 10. I went back to it after all these years and can't understand how I was able to 100% the game.

Back