Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (DS) (gamerip) (2005)

I loved this album and I think it's a awesome substitute soundtrack album to my Nintendogs - Best Friends. The only thing I would like to be changed is that I want the songs to have names. When I get a chance to view this on a computer I will upload a cover image because the device I'm currently using won't let me upload anything to anything. Now I'm going to keep browsing this album and downloads.khins ider.com. My favorite album here is Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story. All the other ones I like are all Mario. My favorite video game is Nintendogs - Best Friends, that's why I got this album.

These are some high-quality rips, but like the previous review says, they lack names. Even if it's because the game doesn't name them all, you could at least come up with your own names that reflect where the track plays in-game to differentiate this rip from the one on Zophar's Domain. Also, the "Walking the Dog" track (#10) is missing the main instruments (listen to GilvaSunner's rip on YouTube for comparison), yet "Meet a Friendly Dog" is on here twice (#47 and #50).

Back