Hotel Mario (CD-i) (gamerip) (1994)

this changed my life for the better. it ate my soul, it fornicated with my mind. i am a new person now, one that can breathe freely knowing that this hotel mario soundtrack can infect my computer for as long as it wants.

I find that this album is the pinnacle of Mario Music. There's nothing better than the soundtrack to this game. Not even Persona music can beat this (well, maybe just the Golden OST, cause that's the bomb.com) but anyway, I give this album a 10/10 cause Hotel Mario. And then again there's the fact that this album includes all of the amazing cutscenes in wonderful mp3 form to listen to over and over and over and over and over. So kudos to you game-rippers.

One of the greatest game ever produced, alongside other classics like Zelda CDI, Hong Kong 97, and Big Rigs. In all honesty, this soundtrack is pretty good.

THIS DAMNING WEBSITE!!!1! I CANT DO MASS DOWNLOADEZ 4 HTOEL MARIO!!! I WILL LUANCH TERROR ATTACK ON DIS COMPANYZ HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

This is the very best game of ALL time!!! It's sooooo good. But truly the music is good, and it makes me remember the memes, which makes it perfect.

I just noticed something... If you listen closely to "Reading the Letter" music, you notice, that (at least) the starting parts sound familliar... That's right... First 2 syllables sound similar to first 2 syllables of "Valley of Bowser" from Super Mario World, then the same syllables again, and a melody simillar to the one in "Vanilla Dome" from the same game, as the "Valley of Bowser" came... Or is it just me, who thinks that way?

Back