Mario Sports Mix (Wii) (gamerip) (2011)

Great sound track. Brings back great memories of this game. I really liked the character selection screen music, though...please add it! This is an amazing track overall and great for listening to. Thank you for doing this, all you amazing people!

MKSSSB
The layout of the melody files for Punk Ocean, Mushroom Mix Medley, and Star Mix Medley in Harmony Hustle seems to be different from what is actually played in the game. The correct ones are uploaded to my YouTube Channel.

MKSSSB
The layout of the melody files for Punk Ocean, Mushroom Mix Medley, and Star Mix Medley in Harmony Hustle seems to be different from what is actually played in the game. The correct ones are uploaded to my YouTube Channel.
Interesting, I'm all for uploading the proper versions. Do you happen to have them in a lossless format? I could replace the incorrect ones, or you could also do it yourself if you would want to.

This album was updated on 9th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
-Added proper versions of Hustle Harmony tracks.

There are 5 tracks broken right now. The playback halts when one of these are reached. Is this, because MP3 versions are required? There seems to be none.

This album was updated on 14th of December, 2023.

Change Log:

This album was updated on 20th of December, 2023.

Change Log:

Back