Super Contra (HD) (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1990)

Super C's soundtrack is amazing! I can't decide whether or not if it's better then Contra's soundtrack, but I'll have to play this game more to answer that. Also the soundtrack kinda sounds like an earlier SNES game. As for the game itself, it's definitely a lot funner then Contra. For starters, the weapons are better then Contra. Super C still has the amazing spread shot, but it also changes the fire ball from a wavey fireball into a big holy cow fireball that explodes whenever it comes into contact with something. The stages are also better then the original. My favorites are the second stage, The third stage, the fourth stage, the fifth stage, the seventh stage, and the final stage. The only stage I don't like is the sixth stage because of the annoying section with enemies in the ground and the annoying section with Spikey balls coming out of the walls. I also don't like the first stage very much because it isn't as fun or ironic as the jungle stage from the first game. As for the bosses, they're a lot harder then the first game. Such as the fourth stage boss that requires you to dodge lasers which is pretty hard to avoid because they're very close to each other. Overall, Super C is a incredible game that has a amazing soundtrack, fun stages, great weapons, and challenging bosses.
Soundtrack: 8.7/10.
Game: 9/10.

There's another SuperC album that has FLAC files, but its track order is all jumbled..maybe you're thinking of that one?

Back