Disney's Animated Storybook: Mulan (PS1, Windows) (gamerip) (1999)

i think these are just voice files...
this was found Via Archive.Org someone had ripped the Sounds in one Big download and I tried looking via the ISO Image for the PC and no music was found i think this is all that there was! In my upload comments when I uploaded this I said this is the entire sound fx's and for Disney's Mulan's Animated Storybook for the PS1! so I'm not surprised

oh... I don't think there was that much music to begin with within the game, sometimes music can be difficult to rip from games (e.g. Cinderella's Castle Designer)

oh... I don't think there was that much music to begin with within the game, sometimes music can be difficult to rip from games (e.g. Cinderella's Castle Designer)
i've messaged a Fellow Uploader to see if he can help but I agree i got chastised by a user who requested Cabela's Outdoor Adventures this was for the PS2 Xbox GCN & PC last yr I found the files and he lashed out saying that this wasn't music this is what a Soundtrack is! A Gamerip is just a music list! the user now regrets it but he wanted the Gamerip of this that's what I found if he wanted the soundtrack the request should had stated it was a soundtrack not a Gamerip

Back