Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite game due to A: the great music, B: Bowser is playable (especially fun in giant battles!), and C: Fawful gets the spotlight. Seriously, who doesn't like Fawful?

You didn't know that you fell Now that you're under our spell No nos pudiste vencer Bajo un hechizo ahora estas Hechizadas estais Muy hechizadas estais Sem perceber se encantou O feitiço te levou Eu não quero compromisso É apenas um feitiço

Inside story is my favorite DS game, and one of my favorite games of all time. It brings back memories playing this game non-stop for hours on end!

I love this game. It would be 'just' good if I played it like any normal game (with amazing music :D), but I played it as a little kid everywhere I went. Therefore, when I played it recently, it was slowly bringing back memories of my childhood. Until I got to the end... OOOOOHHHHhhh the end... Yes..... The battle raged on for nearly a half hour and it was glorious (again AMAZING music). Then I beat it. The finale was amazing and EVEN THE CREDITS were excilerating. Finally, FINALLY, I got the the alternate ending. It was beautiful. Tears almost shed. The music was playing and I had THE BIGGEST sense of déjà vu.I love this game, and the music is part of what makes it so great. 10/10 no doubt. (Such good quality, too. :D)

The best part about BIS is the gameplay mechanics, and all the little tricks that come with the battles. I especially enjoyed Bowser's giant battles, and even the worse music in the game was still fitting, and perfect to create a certain mood. I loved how each battle was unique and had something that made it special, and parts like the pipe fountain and the Midbus breath were my favorite. The characters and backgrounds inside Bowser were so weird and trippy that it was hard to ignore them, and overall it has everything that makes a good game.

This is a great soundtrack, and I'm definitely grateful that someone managed to put this up here, but there are 12 tracks missing. Is there any way that someone could find those and add them?

I noticed that there are a few songs missing, bumber 27 is missing and 38-42 is missing as well as number 48, where are they?

I lost my copy, I was almost at the end. I also got stuck on the first midbus battle for like a week, took me 3 consecutive hours just to beat it.

Back