Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) (gamerip) (2012)

Worst paper Mario ever! The soundtrack is inferior to all the other paper Mario's. And so is the game itself. If you haven't played this game. Don't! It sucks!

I Love Paper Mario I Got Most The Paper Mario Game Series Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Paper Mario Sticker Star And Super Paper Mario Those Games Have Three Things I Like.... Adventure, Puzzles, And Some Minecraft Capibilitys. From: Superplayer973 ~ The Best Player In Life........

Well, I knew this would pop up!
Paper Mario 4 (AKA Super Paper Mario 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Seal/Star, Super Paper Mario: Sticker Seal/Star) is an amazing 3DS Game, although millions will dispute this, overall.
The Music has a more jazzy feel and the Low HP variants feel like someone being drunk while playing instruments.
I n this list are MOST cut-scene music EXCEPT Kersti's Plea (Its important! We all know that!)
Also there WOULD have been a Low HP Variant of the battle music AFTER sacrificing Kersti.
The Music is amazing for a Handheld console,(PSVita was discontinued Mid-2015, Thanks to the 3DS of course!)
And it's a launch title too, A lot of sales, but poor ratings from the public. But still if you want, pick it up!
(Music won't work on a computer though...Even Windows 10 won't play it. But it works perfectly on a PSP, I wonder why?)

Review From
ArceusFan 2013 ~"God Of Gaming"~

I am sorta happy. There is no Gooper Blooper Low HP battle music. Other than that, it's AWESOME!
Thank You!
(P.S. the music is choppy on Macs Only)

The soundtrack is perfectly fine... in certain music players. MPC-HC can handle it but in iTunes almost every song has a constant gurgling noise due to the way it's encoded.

Re-saving the files at 44.1 kHz sample rate solves the problem. Not to advertise, but Yoshi's Moon has the fixed soundtrack up for download...

Seems like it's been reuploaded since the reviews by Cobaltgear and Clawchrono, and the quality is great now!

Downloa ding is a touch odd, so if you're having issues, try clicking the download link inside the little player itself; doing that worked perfectly for me!

The soundtrack is crap! The game is crap! Everything about sticker star, the music, the gameplay, the dialogue, the characters, are all a huge downgrade from the original series. I hate this game and it's soundtrack with a firey passion! Sticker star is an insult to the series, and any true paper mario fan will denounce sticker star!

Back