Pikmin 3 Original Soundtrack (Wii U) (gamerip) (2013)

Dear lord did the Epilogue speak? I don't remember that when I beat the game…

At least I found the "end of day" riff that was stuck in my head ;)

I've played Pikmin 2 probably the MOST out of any game i've ever played. Not entirely sure why, but i just love it. I've beaten Pikmin 2 multiple times with 0 pikmin lost, and with only about 15 pikmin lost on the final boss of pikmin 1. I've even beaten pikmin 3 once with 0 pikmin lost!! Absolutely awsome game with fantastic music! But because Pikmin is such a non-popular series, its hard to find its soundtrack. Thank-you SOOO much for this soundtrack. Literally loved every bit of it! My favorite game series of all time and it will probably always be that way! Thanks again! It is very hard to find music for this game and i'm very glad that i have FINALLY found a full download soundtrack for this game. I wish i could give it a 20/10... but that isn't possible. Thanks once again! Just one request, there is some new download content i'm pretty sure that isn't in here. Would be thankful to see the rest of the DLC tracks on here.

Awesome music! I never noticed some of this while I played the game. I love that I can listen to my favorite music whenever I like.

I search a loop of the no-light version of the vehemoth phosbat cave, actualy, there is only the no-light mushroom near theme ;-;
If you don't see what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the first part of this complete music track :
I love this creepy sounds, so if someone have a loop of it, nor can make one...
Wait... I just realize that this perfect fragments WAS the loop ;w; sorry

Wow, I can't believe that corny New Super Mario Bros. 2 just got invaded by Pikmin 3, which was released one year after NSMB2. (2013)
I'm kidding, it didn't. But I think Pikmin 3 is better than New Mario Bros 2, regardless of their release dates and the platforms they have been released for.

Back