Mario Party 8 (Wii) (gamerip) (2007)

mario party 8 was made in 2007 an old date but it is good game some mini games are rad i like them but the bowser battle is boring and not fun so so it is to me 4 star out of 10

Amazing music. I just love it. Music that doesn't freak you out and the music makes you feel happy and cool (well, most of them, if you want to get technical :))

I'm still salty about NDCube only including 2 minigames from this game. Winner or Dinner is pretty good for a coin minigame. Paint Misbehavin' is pretty good as well. But there are so many other minigames. The remixes are pretty good, though nowhere near as good as the originals. And if they make DLC, they better add at least one MP8 minigame with "It's On Now" playing. I need that "It's On Now" remix, NDCube.

I'm still salty about NDCube only including 2 minigames from this game. Winner or Dinner is pretty good for a coin minigame. Paint Misbehavin' is pretty good as well. But there are so many other minigames. The remixes are pretty good, though nowhere near as good as the originals. And if they make DLC, they better add at least one MP8 minigame with "It's On Now" playing. I need that "It's On Now" remix, NDCube.
That's the same thing i'm thinking like absolute bull especially since i still have this game and the original hardware still working in 2023! Unbelievable!

This may be a little bit biased since this is the Mario Party game I've grown up playing the most, but this is probably my favorite OST in the whole series. I love this soundtrack so much. It's so distinct from the rest of the series (just like the whole game is), but it fits so perfectly and it's loaded with bangers. I've added nearly every song in this OST to my playlist. Regardless of what you think of this game, I think we can all agree that the soundtrack is at least good.
One suggestion: I wish the Wii Disk Channel jingle was added here. Y'know, the one that plays when you go on the disk channel and everyone starts shouting "MARIO PARTY 8!!!" (and Luigi then goes Wii). That jingle is so nostalgic fr.

Last edited:
I kinda doubt that's gonna happen tho besides it seems Nintendo & NDCube forgot about Mario Party 8 with the Top 100's one minigame and Superstars two minigames that already been mentioned

Back