Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) (gamerip) (2013)

How can I legally buy these songs. Sony never released these as mp3's nor can I find the songs on amazon or any other venues. I hate downloading for free but Sony has tied my hands on the matter because I can't find a way to buy these songs so the artists can get paid...

Very varied soundtrack that fits appropriately for intense racing situations and relaxing showcase moments alike. Vocals are usually meh but the music is phenomenal~! My favorite section is the rock music but the Jazz is really great to listen too.

Also special thanks to KHInsider. I've relied on you guys for years to listen quality soundtrack!

ScottyDawg85 apparently hasn't played GT6, because the songs "from the GT5 OST" are actually in the GT6 OST as well. In any case, I came here for the Daiki Kasho songs and I'm pretty damn happy with the quality and selection.

This seems identical to the uploads on YouTube on a channel called Shirrako. The volume is inconsistent between tracks, and some of them have the beginnings cut off, such as the tracks for arcade mode and the garage.

Back