Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch) (gamerip) (2023)

I was wondering when this game's soundtrack would join the site, better late than never. I loved this game & the soundtrack was just as good.
New releases have to be at least 1 year old before it is added to the site. Some games get added earlier like this one. I uploaded a game soundtrack of a game from 2022 in 2022 and i had to wait for the game to reach 1 year old before it was added.

I always really liked the Athletic theme in this game. Encapsulates the fun vibe of the game very well and extremely memorable.

So glad this soundtrack is finally on the website! I actually had to get some songs from archive.org before because it wasn't here yet.

I beat and 100%ed Super Mario Bros. Wonder yesterday, on Mar10 day. What perfect timing.

Phenomenal game. Had a lot of fun with it. Can't wait to not touch it again for the next 10 years.
Now, when is that post-game depression gonna hit?

I did not realize how great this soundtrack is, until I decided to listen to Piranha Plants on Parade. I mean, seriously, you messed with the moving singers around the stereo, so it sounds amazing in headphones, and, dare I say, better than in-game (as the piranha plants are mostly in the center). This ca

Back