Chainsaw Man Original Sound Track E.P Vol.1 (Episode 1-3) (2022)

You know I can get in touch with admin and see what they say about the Mario Movie they may say yes or they may reject it due to it being a movie soundtrack
I requested the Mario Movie OST to be put on the request list back in April last year. Got declined.
Someone else told me they tried uploading the soundtrack once. Got declined too.

I requested the Mario Movie OST to be put on the request list back in April last year. Got declined.
Someone else told me they tried uploading the soundtrack once. Got declined too.
I can email admin and see what they say if they say they can't that means it can't be uploaded but if they make an exception then I'll let you know either way

I've discussed this with someone else, and from what we could tell, this is probably due to human error. A lot of the recent anime uploads have been accepted when the upload queue was over 1000, so a lot of them were probably accepted by accident.

All of my anime uploads are just updates of old anime uploads to .flac, since a lot of them only use .mp3s. And no, the rules have not changed. They won't accept the Mario movie's OST unless they're in a similar situation where they may not notice that it's not a video game soundtrack due to the sheer volume of uploads in the backlog.

Back