Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon have a perfect deep plot, and combined with the original soundtrack, this must be one of the greatest handheld Nintendo titles of all time. This album misses community remixes of the themes, though.

All of these songs are very dear to me, each one holds a memory. Hearing any of the Temporal Tower and Post-game music really pulls at my heart.

This is the only game that I've been emotionally invested in.

10/10

As one of the fans of Mystery Dungeon, I am one of few who also enjoy it for the music as well as the story and gameplay! This album is a perfect blend of adventure and emotion! I enjoy playing Mystery Dungeon for a lot of reasons, and music is one of them. For all the other Mystery Dungeon fans out there, keep playing the games because of how great they are! All music in this game is fitting, especially in the end of the main game with the final boss theme and the song where the main character disappears from time. Such a sad ending...

Man, every game in the spin off made me cry like a little girl. In my opinion this music rivals Bruce Faulconer's music in DBZ. I hope super mystery dungeon has a prequel selection in the jukebox like gates to infinity.

Back