Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (2005)

A lot of this music is sad but in a good way, you know? Makes me wanna replay my game again. So much memories, man. No one posts videos about this but the music reuses melodies sometimes, like in "Escape Through the Snow" 21 seconds in you hear the same melody that eventually plays when you have to leave the pokemon world("Farewell " 43 seconds in). There also is normal music that isn't sad like "Stop! Thief!" and one of my favorites is "Friend Area ~ Caves". It also has a lot of ambient sounds like "Rayquaza's Domain" and "Friend Area ~ Cryptic Cave". I do recommend taking a look at these and finding something cool, but some of these are only cool after you've experienced the full game.

The OST for this game is a masterpiece. Every bit if this gives me nostalgia feels and chills. Such good music for such an old game.

It is hard to find a good quality and complete ost for this game that isn't on Youtube. So thank you for uploading and sharing this with us all on here, means a lot~

I have loved this game for as long as I can remember, and I love going back and listening to these beautiful tracks!

I remember playing this game as a kid. It was actually my first pokemon game, I played it even before any of the main series games, where my first was Pokemon Diamond. The tracks in this game are just so awesome and the crackling 8-bit sounds makes them way better than those sterile clean and soulless versions from PMD Blue Rescue Team

Back