Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity (3DS) (gamerip) (2013)

Thank goodness the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music is available! There are plenty of short, moving, fun, and inventive tunes throughout the series...

I'm EXTREMELY glad the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series has made its was onto this site! There are plenty of simply great tunes to be picked up from these games such as: the memorable Tiny Woods where the first dungeon of the first adventure starts in "Blue/Red Rescue Team", Amp Plains or Concealed Ruins from "Explorer's of Sky", or the orchestrated final battle against the Bittercold in "Gates to Infinity". Personally, I would take a listen to the peaceful, heroic, and saddening ending tunes to each game - specifically Farewell in "Blue/Red Rescue Team", "Wrapped in Light" (and the few that follow) in "Gates to Infinity", and especially Don't Ever Forget in "Explorer's of Sky". But definitely check out the variety of tunes used in each dungeon; each tune has its own unique, short, melodies that might catch your attention.

These game,along with Skyward Sword,have an amazing soundtrack and story but almost nobody talks about them...But when they do so,hatred is usually given...

Ver y good job,Nintendo!!K eep it up!

I've been a long time fan of the Mystery Dungeon series, and when I found out about this new one I was thrilled, then I was upset because I don't have a 3DS :( other than that, great soundtrack and I also heard they got rid of the personality test you have to take before you start, the only problem with getting rid of that was the limited selection of Pokémon! I want CHARMANDER!!!

I have played quite a few dungeon crawling titles of this genre and this is bar far one of the best soundtracks of many of them, not too repetitive and mostly atmospheric.

Thank you so much for uploading and sharing this, very much appreciated~
G TI soundtrack is as memorable as the two that came before it. Great music all round.

I do love the sound track and am grateful that I still possess my copy of the game. That being said I do believe that some tracks are missing from the list. The missing Gilded Hall and World Core tracks are some of the most notable for me. Even though it is missing a few tracks I still enjoy it.

Edit: Played game yesterday, all tracks are there. Some are just reused for the World Core and Gilded Hall.

Last edited:
Back