Punch-Out!! (Wii) (gamerip) (2009)

I think this game is fun, and has some pretty awesome music too. I'm glad i finally found a FULL OST of this game. Thanks so much!

This is a really good soundtrack! I really like the Donkey Kong theme! To you it may sound island-like, to me it sounds like just GOODNESS! I can't seem to get Track 6 on my Braille Sense! Also, RELEASE THE BOGUS! Super Macho's theme is excellent! I would have to give this game rip a 4, because unlike the MTPO game rip, it doesn't have the sound effects.

Great sound rip! Definitely useful for many people for their own personal projects and the unused track is very interesting! (Might have been used for online multiplayer maybe?) Only complaints are that Aran Ryan is spelt incorrectly. Also, Doc's voice does get in the way of the cinematic music (most notably in Mac's Retirement) but that's one I can excuse because fixing that would require work of your own since it's pretty much blended into the music beforehand. Other than that, fantastic! I will download it straight away. Keep up the great work (if you're still doing it that is)!

This is the amazing st music, that I have ever see! No, seriously... how will sounds the classic "Punch Out!!" theme in India? Here it is! And this is so recognizable; at least, for me. Cool game (with awesome animation) and cool music! 10/10 You are good ones, Next Level Games!!

Back