Melty Blood Re-ACT (Online, Windows) (gamerip) (2004)

Thanks JoyKirbs for filling out my request! FINALLY! All the Melty Blood games are on this site now!
Happy to fill it! It took a lot more work than I expected, since the tools for modding it are basically nonexistent. After trying basically every other extraction method, I got lucky with finding a Music Tool from an old, long dead Melty Blood forum through the Internet Archive. Doesn't help that the application actually uses the files that are found in your Melty Blood 1 install folder, so the game's music is actually divided between two games. THANKFULLY, the original Melty Blood's files were much easier to extract, due to the game's larger interest from being the first game.

Additionally, I took the time to add names to all the tracks. Most of them were thankfully reused in later games, so they weren't too hard to find, but, I thought the effort would be appreciated. They're just listed as "01.mp3", "02.mp3", etc. in the files, and that always bugs me. So, I gave names where applicable!

Last edited:
Back