Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (The Definitive Soundtrack) (Switch) (gamerip) (2017)

Tour Yoshi's Island? I'm pretty sure that track didn't come from tour
The track was made with Tour in mind, even being considered a new course in that game despite appearing in Deluxe first. Meanwhile, Deluxe considers any Tour tracks that aren't based on a city (such as Ninja Hideaway and Merry Mountain) brand new courses in that game despite appearing in Tour first. So, for the sake of consistency, I marked all the "new" courses in Deluxe as Tour tracks regardless if they appeared in Deluxe first or not. I hope this makes sense.

I'm the one who made this gamerip and I didn't originally add the "Tour" prefix to any of the Tour non-city nitros, so they added it to those tracks after downloading it for some reason.
Thanks for this gamerip, it's awesome. I personally didn't add anything to the download.
I guess Wilben did, he also explains why two comments above.

The flac files for this upload are not accepted by Media Player on Win 11, although the flac files are valid. Win 11 Media Player can play other flac files.

Now if only Nintendo released another set of physical albums with all music added in MK8 DX, to complete the set..

Back