Mafia 2 (Xbox 360) (2010)

For some reason I absolutely LOVE the soundtrack for mafia II. Great songs. Although I got through the 1940's era roughly fast so I enjoyed the 1950's songs more because I recognized them more

YOU DESERVE A PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR THIS!!! THIS IS AMAZING! IT IS SUPERB! This almost made me cry... Best music from the best game i've ever played. This game gave me more than just some good hours of joy... It gave me a brother. Me and my best friend are clearly going to listen to this while driving in our car!

Great Soundtrack full of Historical GEMS!
(When I played the game) Spent hours in the car just to listen to the songs, now I can finally enjoy them while driving (in the real world). THANK YOU (^_^)/

In my opinion mafia 2 music has no the essence of mafia 1 , mafia 1 is the authentic gangsters music from 1920-1930. Gramophone audio records. The gangsters´esse nce in mafia 1 music is absolutely genuine, instrumental music , no vocals. That detail gives mafia 1 even more accurate in its years (more less 1920). This mafia 2 music is music from 60´s . too many vocals, too much modern music for a gansgta essence. too much american rock&roll . No thanks. I prefer mafia 1 wwwaaay better !

Back