The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning Original Game Music Score (2007)

I love this game. Glad to be finally be able download the soundtrack. Would you possibly be able to upload the Eternal Night Soundtrack? I love that one too.

One of the best soundtracks made for anything in years, every song is extremely well made and goes hand in hand with the game itself, bringing to mind scenes from the game. Simply astounding.

For the most part, phenomenal soundtrack! It's always nice to come back to the game I enjoyed playing as a kid; but to listen to the soundtrack anytime is taking me back to orchestra heaven

Overall, all I can say is that I am so pleased to see this soundtrack up in y'all's library. This game was one of my childhood favorites, alongside soundtracks to listen to growing up. Never knew Convexity had a theme, since the location never played one...

Howev er, I do notice a problem that bugs me. A Swamp Hide 'n' Seek seem to skip some measures within the repeating section. It's very painful due to the fact that that is one of the best pieces of the entire soundtrack

This album was updated on 22nd of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Some songs have been updated with higher quality versions, as well as correct Metadata on them. This also includes some fixed issues with some of them. Key one being A Swamp Hide N Seek, has some skipping issues around 1:45. Some other minor issues such as incorrectly named.

Back