Bratz - Fashion Pixiez (2007)

now is this Based off the Movie of the same name from 2007?! the only reason why I'd ask because Movie/Anime Soundtracks aren't allowed anymore! or is this Based of the video game of the same name for a V-Tech V-Flash? because the Platform tags aren't selected? just let me know

now is this Based off the Movie of the same name from 2007?! the only reason why I'd ask because Movie/Anime Soundtracks aren't allowed anymore! or is this Based of the video game of the same name for a V-Tech V-Flash? because the Platform tags aren't selected? just let me know
Yes these are based off the songs from the movie of the same movie but these versions weren't used in the movies nor series as the movies used demo versions and these extended versions were CD exclusive (Not "One of a Kind" as that one featured a Music video on the Movie's dvd as bonus)

Yes these are based off the songs from the movie of the same movie but these versions weren't used in the movies nor series as the movies used demo versions and these extended versions were CD exclusive (Not "One of a Kind" as that one featured a Music video on the Movie's dvd as bonus)
Also the V-Tech game includes arcade style remixes of these songs, I only wanted to upload these here as I found a high quality copy of these songs and almost every single upload is lower quality.

Also the V-Tech game includes arcade style remixes of these songs, I only wanted to upload these here as I found a high quality copy of these songs and almost every single upload is lower quality.
Let's just hope this stays on the site despite it having being from a movie even though some songs weren't used in the film

Back