Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Soundtrack (2011)

There is no doubt that the Call of Duty franchise requires some epic music to convey the emotions in the campaign mode. The story's plot is developed through player interactions and music changes, which causes the player to be fully engaged in story rather than mechanics. The music is a beautiful work that belongs in a multi-million dollar Hollywood film rather than a teenager's favourite shoot-em-up. Brian Tyler did an incredible job at creating a soundtrack that would match the atmosphere of the game and create an unforgettable ending to the series.

trash;/i didn't like the quality of the album at all. you could say i did not enjoy it very much, more so not at all. i was expecting something good but this dont sound anywhere close to the game in my opinion.

thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks......... thanks.........

This is the CoD game I grew up with, and along with Black Ops 2 a few years later, these games have some of the most amazing soundtracks of any shooter games

Back