Master Detective Archives: Rain Code (Switch) (gamerip) (2023)

This is nice to have considering the released OST is limited to 10 tracks! Some of the tracks being unnamed is a bit strange though, and no tagging is admittedly frustrating.

This game is cool. And yet... both too much and just the right amount for my taste. Hah.

Honestly, whatever they were thinking when they made this, they wanted that "urban Japanese city" feel to be quite extreme, I can tell. Well, it's a city with oriental features, to be more exact. I can tell that's what they were going for here.

...Direct gamerip is much better than the official release which has ~10 songs of the impressive however-many there actually are. Speaking of, if Kodaka was so proud of this game... why did he not release a soundtrack with ALL of the songs included... the cutscene ones too. This music sounds dark and dreary in an AMAZING way and sounds like it had much effort put into it so... why??

Ah, Plus will provide the full soundtrack which hopefully also means all of the unknown song titles in here. Hopefully...

Back