The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) (gamerip) (2013)

Really nice soundtrack, and now my favorite Zelda OST due to it basically being Link to the Past with superior orchestration, but it's a shame this was added with effects. T_T

Thanks for this excellent soundtrack! Do you know which of these mp3 files is the music that is played when playing the Octoball Derby in Lorule?

Thank you for uploading this excellent soundtrack of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! This soundtrack easily builds up the game in any part!

Just wondering: Do you know which of these mp3s is the music that plays during Octoball Derby?

My only problem with this soundtrack is that some of the remixes aren't as memorable as the one on the Super Nintendo. With the exception of the overworld themes, you might not memorize these songs your first time through.

But , when the soundtrack gets it right, IT GETS IT RIGHT! Lorule Castle and the Cucco Dodge Minigame are now put up there with my personal best Zelda music. This is a great soundtrack to listen to. Download now!

The Lorule Castle theme is A+. Currently obsessed with it. Also Hilda's Theme, Sanctuary, and the second version of the Dark World theme are also fantastic too.
Yeah. The soundtrack's amazing, just like the game itself.

Back