Super Mario 3D World (Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2013)

Finally a ripped version of this. However I do wish there was a version of beep block skyway with the beeps

This album was updated on 10th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Update to FLAC, added Bowser's Fury, reorganized everything, added album release.

A little odd to revert names to unlocalized versions (when official English localized versions exist), and change the order with some tracks like "Fanfare 1~6" giving no context as to what they are. And unnecessary to include Bowser's Fury music, as this is meant to be the Wii U gamerip. FLAC is also totally unnecessary for this gamerip, to my understanding - the maximum bitrate you'll find in the files is 293kbps, meaning the current FLAC versions uploaded are just bloated. If you want FLAC versions, the official CD soundtrack is the only option.

A little odd to revert names to unlocalized versions (when official English localized versions exist), and change the order with some tracks like "Fanfare 1~6" giving no context as to what they are. And unnecessary to include Bowser's Fury music, as this is meant to be the Wii U gamerip. FLAC is also totally unnecessary for this gamerip, to my understanding - the maximum bitrate you'll find in the files is 293kbps, meaning the current FLAC versions uploaded are just bloated. If you want FLAC versions, the official CD soundtrack is the only option.
This is (or is supposed to be) a full gamerip of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, which is why it contains both. I don't have time to determine what every little fanfare is used for. When possible, I used the CD release for higher-quality audio.

You could just change the fanfare names by using the name and track number editor here on KHInsider... if it weren't for the fact that it only changes the file name and not the metadata.
Like seriously, the name and track number editor is kind of useless unless an album has no metadata in it, and in that case, you might as well just add metadata and upload it. Like, it's painful when you download an album and the file names are fine but the metadata names are different.

BTW, just noticed that some songs like the Underground theme only loop once, because they are taken from the OST release.
I'd suggest including both the gamerip and soundtrack versions for all songs with any differences.

Last edited:
This is (or is supposed to be) a full gamerip of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, which is why it contains both.
The title does not reflect this. Note the release year, 2013. When I initially uploaded this rip, I was fulfilling a specific request for the Wii U soundtrack, and for unknown reasons it was labeled for both the Wii U and the Switch; I'm assuming this is for search purposes since the tracks exist in both versions.

Back