Beautiful Katamari (Xbox 360) (gamerip) (2007)

I was looking for these downloads for a long time, and i'm glad I found them. thanks to this site, and zman, they're all on my ipod now.

This soundtrack doesn't have the same fun Katamari feel as the other 4 soundtracks do... Is this an official soundtrack or a rip from the game?

doesn't the real beautiful katamari soundtrack start with the song, katamari dancing?

gdfgsdfgf s gfsgfdsgf agfsdf gsgfd sa fdsa d gfs g f arrg sa dfsa dfsa fsd

This only gave me a small part of the songs! Is there something wrong with the computer or is it just not downloading the entire song? I haven't downloaded them all but i know that Bless My Stars and Boyfriend a Go Go are not the entire songs, only the beginning.

None of the songs worked....every time I downloaded a song it would either stop halfway, or if it did download it would skip parts of the song...What is up what that?!?!?

T_T;; Urm, how come I don't see a few songs here?
Where is Sayonara Rolling Star? I think this should be complete, not 1/4 of the songs missing. Please complete the soundtrack, it would improve this very much.

Doesn't include all of the songs. Still missing a few Beautiful Katamari orginals.

Most of the other songs it doesn't include aren't original to Beautiful Katamari and are available on other Katamari soundtracks.

If you could complete the soundtrack that would be sweet!

The album that they have here is not the full album. They do not have 3 of the tracks, including the title track, "Katamari Dancing". I was also upset to find out that the songs that were downloaded were not the full song. Most of them were only the beginning, around the first 1-1:30 seconds. This was honestly a waste of time, though I don't want to sound like a troll. ;)

Back