Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (1996)

All the way around, its awesome! I remember playing the game and loving the score, but never has there been such effort been put into a game.

Truly epic. I only wish that Lucas Arts could re-release it. Why not? Its one of the greatest starwars games of all time! -Game_nut.

Purely excellent. Never have I heard such effort (aside from Soul Calibur and Halo) put forth in a platform game. I listen to these track over and over again and it reminds me of the hours I spent playing "Shadows". No complaints here.

I only wish, that lucasarts would re-release this masterpiece onto Xbox 360 and PS3. I don't know, celebrating over 10 years of Lucasarts? Anyway thank you for the nostalga. - A Vetern Gamer

They don't have Xizor's Palace theme. That's the best track of the game.. but I think the soundtrack doesn't have all the music from the game.

It's not the game soundtrack, but the Soundtrack which was released for the book.

The game soundtrack was never officialy released, but there are a few soundfile rips on youtube, like Gall Spaceport (NOT Battle Of Gall) out there on youtube and such.

This Soundtrack was part of the Shadows of The Empire Project (Book, Game & Comic). Very good themes. Top Tracks are The Battle of Gall and Xizor's Theme.

Back