Drakan: Order of the Flame (Windows) (1999)

I must say I always been a big fan of Drakan, and these mp3's help me relive my days of Drakan after not playing it for a BIG while. It's always good to go back to the good, old things.

Oh my god, I was looking through the soundtrack list to check all the letters, and when I saw Drakan I just froze. I haven't played this game in YEARS!

I listened to the first song and I wanted to cry from nostalgia....Epic music!

Hey, thanks a lot! Drakan is one of the greatest games ever and the Soundtrack is beautiful and suits the game so good!
I own the original CD but its lacking song number 8 for any reason (the game is not, but when looking at the CD as an audio CD...).

This game. This game was one of many that forged my childhood. I remember playing the demo and was overjoyed when my parents brought the full game home and installing it, the menu music and everything still sounds loudly in my mind. I still have the manual and game to boot and a disc with all the music tucked in my car for those long drives. I recall my dad and I making an armor set from cardboard so I could be Rynn for Halloween. Good times.

For those who want a proper naming:

Drak an - Order of the Flame OST
Year: 1999
Composer( s): Barry Leitch, Tim Ebling

01 - Wartok Canyons
02 - Rift Crystal
03 - Grimstone Mines
04 - Arokh's Lair
05 - Rift World
06 - Spider Cave
07 - Islands
08 - Ruined Village