Bendy and the Dark Revival Original Soundtrack (2022)

Well you listed it as a Soundtrack instead of a gamerip
My initial assumption was that it was a soundtrack. This is my understanding based on the information provided to me. To clarify, I obtained the audio files from a friend who had the game and acquired the music files. They gave me the files and asked that I organize and share them here. However, I must admit that I am not entirely familiar with the exact distinctions between a soundtrack and a gamerip. I have been actively using this site, but this is my first time uploading something, so please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

My initial assumption was that it was a soundtrack. This is my understanding based on the information provided to me. To clarify, I obtained the audio files from a friend who had the game and acquired the music files. They gave me the files and asked that I organize and share them here. However, I must admit that I am not entirely familiar with the exact distinctions between a soundtrack and a gamerip. I have been actively using this site, but this is my first time uploading something, so please forgive me if I made any mistakes.
You’re fine. Lemme help you out.
A soundtrack is something that has been released officially.
A gamerip is something where the music has been acquired from the game files.

You’re fine. Lemme help you out.
A soundtrack is something that has been released officially.
A gamerip is something where the music has been acquired from the game files.
Thank you for your help. In that case, it is a gamerip (I will make an attempt to update it accordingly and indicate it as a gamerip).

Back