Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Soundtrack

Amazing album for an amazing game! I have not heard music this stunning in a game since zelda: ocrania of time. The music is truly epic!

theres one song missing(at least that i remember...) its called metroid fight or something... when u fight vs the metroids in this game, anyway, great collection...

Good originals, excellent remakes of older songs (especially the Space Pirate Homeworld), but its' missing a bunch of files. I'll upload them when I can.

I wish it had more Metroid Prime 3 Music in this album. Although it had good music, I could not find some of the songs including Meta Ridly. Possibly also have a game-rip of this game would be good, thanks

Whenever i hear the skytown music i get so relaxed. it really is great music. especially bryyo cliffs. very similat to temple grounds in the 2nd Metroid prime. Love it.

I really loved all 3 of these games and their soudtracks. The music is good but one crucial song is missing. why is the best song (bryyo ice) the only song that doesn't work after downloading the album?

The music in the game was good enough but what really got me was the Rundas battle music! It really gives you a cool (pun) feelings when you fight him.

I love the series and this OST-album is great. if somebody fix the Bryyo ice link, then there is nothing left to say than "excellent work, samus".

Prime 1 and 2 are completely better than 3. However, the soundtrack of 3 is great. This is almost as good as Ocarina an Wind Waker's soundtrack.

Great soundtrack, thought not as good as Prime 1. SkyTown is awesome, though. I'm a collector of all the games, and I have to say, Prime 1 and 2 are better.

I love this game more than any other game in the stack and I really like the soundtrack for fighting rundas. I dont like how the download sign flashes and if i run over it with my courser my whole computer gets slow but back to the soundtrack. Great music, im going to look up prime 1 and 2 soundtracks and just keep up the good work. thanks for giving us the music.

Great music! I love all the Metroid games, and the soundtrack is half the reason I play them. This is excellent! The Bryyo Ice file is missing however, as well as some other area soundtracks, like Bryyo Jungle and GFS Valhalla.

I really love this game I am collecting all the music and also the entire series! also I love falling down a hole that leads to the core while fighting a copy of a bird that killed your parents when you were a child. not saying I hate it, im saying it was Epic!

Back