The Sims 2 Soundtrack (Windows)

Every song was high quality and I was ever so elated to finally seize the chance to download the familiar music. I may use these songs in my videos and it will all be because of you. Thanx so much!
Much Love
*Ashley*

Thanks a lot! I was lookin' for this everywhere. Not the best music but it brings back memories. I dunno why people are complaining "This isn't the soundtrack! It's the songs from the radio stations!" IT'S STILL PART OF THE SOUNDTRACK SINCE MOST IF NOT ALL THE MUSIC IN THE SIMS 2 COMES FROM THE RADIO STATIONS! Stop throwing a hissy fit! The Build and Creating a Sim music is in there 2! What more do u want, or should I say, what more is there!

Please ignore the first two douchebags, this is the soundtrack for the Sims 2. They just didn't bother to download and listen to it. 10/10. Sims 2 Music is so much better than Sims 3.

Not bad... I wanted all the map soundtracks too... But least I got a few of the tracks =D I have got them only because I want to put them in my custom Sims 3 folder... Because I miss them! thanks for the small help

hey, this is a good album. I also noticed that techno 01 is actually a song that is in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2. I was wondering if that would help.

THANKYOUUU!!! i loooveee the sims! i use these songs and the sims 1 for the music at my house. sounds so peaceful and full of joy :'') long live the sims!

Back