Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA PS2 (USA) (PS2) (gamerip) (2006)

We need to look for the song "Your Rain." The Album is great, but there is a couple of things missing I think. I know "Your Rain" is one of the songs missing.

VERY NICE!!!! I love this game... is the best!!!
hehehe... well... cool songs!!!! ^^ especially the song love shine !!!!

This list is awesome, but one of the songs is missing that I really like. It's called Flowers, by Terra. If you can add it then thank you ^-^

I believe there is every song available on the game here. These songs are VERY hard to find elsewhere, especially the lesser known ones.

Ya I give this a 1 first off you dont even have all of DDR's albums and second you dont even put all the songs that are supposed to be there.

Nice chunk of a very massive album. So far, I'm impressed with how much is even here! Sound Quality is spectacular as well; like I'm on the machine! Well done and I hope to see updates soon.

Wowowow I've been looking everywhere for somewhere to download these songs since I seriously love these songs and the game. Thank you so much!

obviously excelente ost, and tracks, US version is very competent, compared to the japanese one and this soundtrack is the proof, saddly later they only added american songs leaving the good ddr songs away, anyway thanks!! :D

Back