Unreal (Windows) (1998)

I can't believe that played through whole game without music (I had incompitable soundcard)! Soundtrack is awesome. Dark, very atmospheric and also great electronic music. It's one of the greatest electronics I've ever heard in a game.

This game is an absolute classic First Person Shooter that drastically raised the bar for it's genre back in the day, and a cherished childhood memory. :D

First game I ever played, best game I ever played. The dark story behind the planet Na Pali, mixed with the epic music and soundeffects make this game a unique experience.

Every UNREAL game has an outstanding soundtrack.Back in the days I was amazed by the graphics and now I still am amazed by the music.
Congrats for the composer!

This is truly fantastic!
I played the 1st Unreal in 1998. The game music was absolutely stunning (umx through MMX-optimized sound engine). It is just great to see the mp3s!

Out of all the FPS of the 90's, Unreal's soundtrack truly is the best. It gives even more atmosphere to the Planet and I pity the Guest who played it without Music as he/she lost about 30% of the experience.

Fantastic game, equally great music. Games have never been the same since, and probably never will be again. :(

(It's "Bluff Eversmoking", not "Everysmoking ", lol)

Unreal didn't only give us one of the best FPS from the "90 but also had the best music a FPS could ever have! I really enjoy listening to these tracks.

Most favourite FPS of all time. Countless times playing through this masterpiece of a game. Absolutely loved the sequel and the Unreal Tournament series, but the original Unreal was as it's called UNREAL. The music was astounding too and listening to it here brings back great memories.

Unreal is really ..... unreal. Best game I played ever. Absolutely perfect and massive locations. Awesome graphics and unbeatable soundtrack! First time it took me 6 months to finish the game. Nowadays all games have photo-realistic graphics, but no story and it take few days only to finish a game. Unreal is the top of all FPS!

Back