Crash Tag Team Racing Original Game Music Score

Pretty good considering the lack of files. Tiki Turbo is catchy but it really needs the main menu music and midway to finish it, as that was really the best. There are some good ones here and this IS the only site that has it, so download, don't be shy. And if you have any of these MP3's, don't be shy to upload em.

If I were to post up a Crash Tag Team Racing Album, I would at least include the main tracks. And speaking of which were's Crash Team Racing? and all the other games?

The Music Its good Itself, I been searching for Crash Tag Team Racing music,but it needs menu music and some of his great Twnisanity Remixes xD

-Cam37 ( Master of crash tag xD!!!!)

I've been looking for this soundtrack for a long time and I found it, with some slight files missing. Example: Where are the battle mode themes?! Those are what I came looking at 12:30 AM for. Otherwise it's good.

At first I only liked one song from this soundtrack, then I listened to it more and I ended up liking the whole album, the album does suffer from digital brickwall limiting a bit, or at least the version that I have does.

Back