Metroid Prime OST

Metroid Prime is a truly amazing game, and its soundtrack (composed by Kenji Yamamoto) is one of the elements that makes it so. It is beautiful, moody, and atmospheric. Every track fits the environment it was composed for - just as there are many different environments in the game, the mood varies from song to song, making each one stand out, having a feel of its own. If you haven't already played this game, listening to the music will make you want to.

By far my favorite game soundtrack, and even though it is missing a few tracks such as the Hive Totem battle the rest will make anyone who hasn't played the game want to. The score combines many different genres which make the game exciting instead of the usual game soundtrack which is just the same kind of music over and over.

Kenji Yamamoto is a genius. Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius. The environments in Metroid Prime are crafted in perfect Zen with the music. The boss fights are matched perfectly with the music. The music and game has very good energy.

Unfortunately the Puzzle theme has been left out. :(

The music in this game is amazing.It really reflects the game's environments.My favourite is Phendrana Drifts,it gives a calm and chilly feeling whenever I listen to it. =)

The soundtrack is so great...except there's one track missing, I think: The song that plays when you fight against the swarm of those red wasps in order to get the missle launcher as your reward. Does anyone know where I can download that track? Thanks in advance.

Why do you guys keep leaving the rating on the default '5' value? I know it was probably an accident, but still, pay attention!

And yes, this is one of the best soundtracks you'll here, and games you'll play! I Love phendrana drifts the best!

The guys who did this masterpiece are real genius and their game is really awesome O_O .Plus, it´s sountrack is some of the best that i have seen (or heard).

I have always been a fan of metroid so I love the fact that metroid soundtracks are available to the public. I have to agree with above comments.

That game is sooooo hard! D: My brother somehow managed to beat it... I love how the music perfectly blends from one thing, (Like going from lurking space pirates to when they actually attck, it's right on mark.)) If you want the puzzle theme, it's on Metroid Echos. That game's realy hard too, but the music still meshes very well. :)

I like all the metroid prime soundtrack i've been looking for all these music since 1 year, i thank this web page that i finaly found theme thank you dudes!!! Big time

From the begining metroid's music has always been about atmosphere. Metroid Prime definately delivers in this catagory. From being caught in an intense fight with the space pirates to fighting rouge chozo ghosts, this music perfectly reflects the atmosphere of whats happening. Who ever got the OST, thank you.

I give the album itself a 10 because I simply love all metroid music. But WTF, when I download the songs, it says they're still located on the internet and because of this, I can't put them on my mp3. I'm using windows media player 11. Does it not work for windows media player 11? Or am I just doing somthing wrong? And why the hell are there no FAQs for this?......Unless there are FAQs and I just didn't bother to look...

Awesome. I have been searching everywhere for the Metroid Music. :) Thank you so much! I love the music so much, especially for the Metroid Prime fight. :D And of course, Phendrana Drifts. ;P

This is not the official Metroid Prime soundtrack. That one is named "Metroid Prime and Fusion Original Soundtracks". The first disc is about the same tracks as this one, however the file names are all different than these.

There are nearly 30 missing from this as well. (The official soundtrack is 78 mp3s, over two discs, and is 213mb.)

Back