S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Really good. I give this 8 stars because it'sa very good track with good songs.
Despite that many good songs and sounds are missing it's still a good track

Strange thing is, I don't recognise any of these tracks from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I probably wouldn't be far off in saying that they've been confused with another game. In this, I can hear bits of Call of Duty 4 with some Eastern tones, but nothing of SoC.

The music's good but it's not the stuff from the retail version of the game. Other than that I've got no complaints, really.

On the site of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you can download the music for free and thats the music used in the game. But this music is also good.

Dudes, this is soudntrack from first Stalker, Shadows of Chernobyl have else songs. This is realy good soundtrack from old Stalker game.

It is not the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Soundtrack, which is freeware, but a few tracks are really from the game. Especially theme7 which is the Stalker ingame menu music and is missing from the official soundtrack.

Pretty sure these arnt from STALKER, any version. The soundtrack for Shadow of Chernobyl was done by both Mooze and Firelake, the soundtracks for Clear Sky were done by.. actually Im not sure, but I think it was just Mooze.. Call of Pripyat was done by Alexey Omelchuk.

Very good themes. When I was listening to them, I thought "Ah... That's what I call soundtrack!". Theme number 4 is very energical, it's good as main theme, when you're making an action movie on, for example, YouTube.
PS: Did you notice, that theme7 was a menu theme in every S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

This is from STALKER. This is from *that* STALKER, that did not see the light of day. From Oblivion Lost. Before THQ has cut nearly all of its content and created a huge mess that is Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl. THQ attempted to create similar mess with Stalker2, they even required the plot to be shifted outside of exUSSR, this is why Grigorovich halted the project. Do not ask me where I have this info.

As a proof that this IS the original STALKER OBLIVION LOST, pick Track 6 and hear about 5:00.

These songs are from pre release versions of the STALKER soundtrack. Some of the music can be heard over the loudspeakers in the BAR area on the retail version.

Themes 3, 4, 5 and 6 are trailer musics for STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, and Theme 7 is the title screen/menu theme, but...
Themes 1, 2 and 8 have absolutely nothing to deal with STALKER!
But the tracks are good! I would have pur a 10 if it was only actual STALKER tracks :)

It's the music from promo materials (trailers, teasers and stuff), when STALKER was still in development.
O nly "Theme7" is made it to the release version of the game.

Love this sountrack, but like all the track in the site, 128k mp3
make music very thin, sounds very bad everywhere, uploader/coder need seriously to learn about digital domain in loudness range and music definition.

Back