Aladdin OST

Boy, this brings back memories! Definitely one of my favorite movies, and most definitely an amazing sountrack. You're never too old for Disney!

Best song out of the whole CD is definitely "Friend Like Me"! That one gets me dancing and singing along each time I hear it!

And of course, there's always "A Whole New World". That song is just ONE of Disney's greatest classics.

*Sigh* Listening to soundtracks like Aladdin brings you back to the time when Disney movies really meant something and had good quality songs. I feel badly for anyone who wasn't able to watch those old movies as a child; Aladdin and those 90's movies are the highlights of my days as a little kid!

its one of my favorite cartoons from my childhood.......i use to sing along wenever the show came and even now if it will come i will sing along.........I just Lov it!!!!!!!!!

Disney cartoons where the best in 90's! But now they are not like what they've been before and i dunno the reason! My best song is ''Arabian nights'', ''Prince ali'' and ''A whole new world'' but prince ali is really AWESOME!!! :D! Maybe the reason that i love it is because my name is ALI !!!;):D

this is one of my favorite movies of my life.... saw it even yesterday.... i'm sure no one would get tired listening to the songs and seeing the movie a million times..... a whole new world is one of the perfect love song....

Hi this is Tulsi K

It,s Awesome Animation!
Tru ly magical.
its one of my favorite cartoons from my childhood..
Af ter my school hours,i use to run like a mad without taking a breath, to home only to watch this cartoon truly in DD National in evening,s around 3.30pm. I Love this Cartoon Sooooo.....
Mu ch.......!Thank You. It remembers my childhood.

love this website. I use it for the kids. Much better than trying to get something off Disney.com!
Th anks!

I am 21 years old and the disney movies like aladdin and hercules and the lion king are the only good memories from my childhood. Having this soundtrack is like being given my childhood again. Best one imo is definitely A Whole New World. Thank you so much for putting this up.

Hi , i am sajan. Aladdin cartoon is my first favourite. I really like its. Its just my heart likly. I see these cartoon in childhood. I really thanks to made alladdin cartoons. The aladdin's world is very hearting cartoon. So thanks u to provide these cartoons. Thx. Thx :)

Back