NANA - LOVE for NANA -Only 1 Tribute-

NANA is one of the Best animes that I've seen. Also this anime have amazing songs that I like very much. For that reason I'm going to download all the songs of nana XP. (sorry for writing such stupid things but the page told me that my review had to be more longer ¬_¬U)

I really like this anime... so far I'm in the 31th chapter.. its really nice and sometimes really funny... nanas voice is really cool and beautiful and hatchi is really pretty.

I also like the soundtrtacks... thanks for this site i got to have them for free... keep it up guys... ^_^

nana is a good anime. great soundtrack. i love olivia's voice in wish. =p. jpop punk with a messy lolita look. =p.

Yup! Nana is one of my favorite anime and manga XD the fashion style is so cool and the soundtracks also.
I love Nana and Reira's voice so much that I've search many sites on internet for downloading all Nana's soundtrack XD

HEADS UP:
These songs aren't actually the Nana soundtrack, I think that these are just Japanese songs someone strung together to make their own album before the anime came out. However, a few artists on this list legitimately do sound like Olivia Lufkin (

Back