Nintendo eShop Original Soundtrack (2011,2019)

Half the files are corrupted, all have no tags, and the ones that are corrupted cannot have their tags edited. Please fix this.

Half the files are corrupted, all have no tags, and the ones that are corrupted cannot have their tags edited. Please fix this.
Sorry for you're having troubles! Maybe try downloading them again? All of them are completely fine on my phone and nobody else has mentioned this.

Sorry for you're having troubles! Maybe try downloading them again? All of them are completely fine on my phone and nobody else has mentioned this.
Corrupted as in, the song will play in VLC Media Player, but the metadata (album, track name and number, artist etc.) cannot be changed. It also will not be read by iTunes, and MP3Tag shows as corrupted and won't write to them. Not all of them, just some of them.

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd let you know: This album will soon be updated with edited album art, proper tags and a FLAC option.

Corrupted as in, the song will play in VLC Media Player, but the metadata (album, track name and number, artist etc.) cannot be changed. It also will not be read by iTunes, and MP3Tag shows as corrupted and won't write to them. Not all of them, just some of them.
I've officially updated this upload and it's just waiting for approval. Now this album will have better album art, a FLAC option, and properties added to each song. Each song has an extensive amount of metadata in them, so more than just the track number and title.

Looking at the spectrograph for some of the songs, I don't think this is true losslessness. I know the 3DS had a sample rate of 32728Hz, where frequencies don't pass higher than 16364Hz, but my issue is that you can see there's MP3/lossy artifacts. I'll attach an example...

The first image is this particular rip, the second is a verified lossless rip. Same track.

So were the actual files for each eShop theme ever discovered? it's kinda hard to find anything on them... they're needed to make a lossless gamerip.
Having a feeling these are recorded through aux jack, or that and downloaded from YouTube.

Back