Zombie Infection 2 (Android, Mobile) (gamerip) (2010)

This album sounds cool :D, it's one of my favorite games from my childhood, did you make that from the MIDI's?, I've been looking for them or trying to rip them but I haven't got anything... is there any way to get them?

This album sounds cool :D, it's one of my favorite games from my childhood, did you make that from the MIDI's?, I've been looking for them or trying to rip them but I haven't got anything... is there any way to get them?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cej91u5mgkq5bm4/Zombie_Infection_2_Java_Full_OST.zip/file

You're in luck, my friend!
I ripped them all a couple of months ago. Gameloft uses a custom pack to bundle several files in the same file. And they use LZMA compressed files, which all start in "5d000080". If you eliminate every byte before that specific value each file at a time, with a hex editor, you can use PeaZip to extract the midi files from those LZMA's. I found out about this a couple of months ago. Although, this hex editor thingy also means you will not get the original file names. I hope it helps.

You really made my day with this gift, years ago I was looking for ways and I couldn't, thank you so much :'') happy holidays,

Back