Love, Peace & Happiness • The Original Yoshi's Story Soundtrack

Yoshi's Story is the CUTEST yoshi game!! i am a HUGE yoshi fan and i love this game and the music! however i am alittle disappointed that this soundtrack doesn't include the ending song. that song is so cute it even brought tears to my eyes!! overall, very nice!!

ahh the memories of lost time *sobs* i wish i had the game still b4 i lost it *crys rivers* 10/10 thank u for bringing back my memories of childhood *sobs*

love it,but yea i almost cried at the ending,too bad they dont have it on the soundtrack,still love yoshi story and the song,there putting a Super smash bros yoshi story song in brawl :)

When i was little i used to play this game all the time, i beat it 2wce, and even though i am much older, i still believe it deserved better on the ratings, and, the ending song wasn't my favorite song as a child, it was yo yoshi! ha ha!

great soundtrack, but i cant find the minor boss themes, and the baby bowser battle, titles that dont say exactly what the song is can confuse me

man i do love this story its at he end that makes me go all slopey. iver way its one hell of a good song but my fav has to be the one were the under water that so cute the way that they swim ^^

It is disapointting that the ending theme isn't there, but thats ok! Because now that I know I can get all of the other themes, I'm really happy!

As good as this is,I believe that the Boss themes, as well as Baby Bowser's boss themes are missing from this album.

I loved Yoshi's Story. The music was amazing and cheery. I'm 15 and when I heard the song, I cried. Childhood is a precious thing. Never let go of it. 10/10. Why? Because it brings my childhood memories back.

I enjoyed this OST! The Japanese edition contains the full OST, includiing all menu songs, a remix of the opening theme and the full ending theme. I am also a bit upset this edition isn't complete but I am glad I found the Japanese edition. 10/10

Back