Friday Night Funkin' - VS. Ankha OST (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

Reminder this guy only replace ur cover arts but the rest of the albums with simple cover arts are still there without a touch of his. He has something with you probably. Or maybe with everyone except his friend lovable person.

Who cares about the banner? Just stop replacing all of my albums, please!
"who cares about the banner?" bruh, at this point you do not understand at ALL
if you want me to stop replacing them, just get better at it bruh i've set COUNTLESS examples of how it should be done, yet you don't listen. this is your fault man, you either improve, or i just continue to replace them

"who cares about the banner?" bruh, at this point you do not understand at ALL
if you want me to stop replacing them, just get better at it bruh i've set COUNTLESS examples of how it should be done, yet you don't listen. this is your fault man, you either improve, or i just continue to replace them
This is not my fault! Either you stop replacing them, or I'm just gonna keep telling you to stop. I know this must get old at some point. So, do yourself a favor and STOP!

This is not my fault! Either you stop replacing them, or I'm just gonna keep telling you to stop. I know this must get old at some point. So, do yourself a favor and STOP!
you can keep telling him to stop but it wont matter if you dont make better albums lol, replacing albums is available for everyone to do it so....

@eeveelover64, listen carefully, as im Here in Drok27's defence:

I get it that your more skilled than most of the FNF Album Uploaders, but this is ridiculous. You just replace things my friend did very good and then make him angry.Its to the point that my friend can quit uploading because you constantly "fix" the things he uploaded.

Just because there are uploaders that are uploading something for the first time or uploaders that put effort into a album (my friend Drok27 for example) but dont have as much uploading skill as you,doesnt mean you can call it crappy and then replace their effort with yours.It feels like your in-charge of every FNF Album along with your friend Your Fellow lovable person, when its actually the Admin that should be in that place.

This is your last warning:
If you dont stop "fixing" my friend's albums (or from ANYONE im general), you will be in trouble as i have my Report ticket which will go to Admin.

I get it that your more skilled than most of the FNF Album Uploaders, but this is ridiculous. You just replace things my friend did very good and then make him angry.Its to the point that my friend can quit uploading because you constantly "fix" the things he uploaded.

Just because there are uploaders that are uploading something for the first time or uploaders that put effort into a album (my friend Drok27 for example) but dont have as much uploading skill as you,doesnt mean you can call it crappy and then replace their effort with yours.It feels like your in-charge of every FNF Album along with your friend Your Fellow lovable person, when its actually the Admin that should be in that place.

If you dont stop "fixing" my friend's albums (or from ANYONE im general), you will be in trouble as i have my Report ticket which will go to Admin.
Thx, Red! You always come through for me!

i can replace anyone's album as i please, if admin deems it better cuz that's the MAIN feature of the website.
bottom line, you can't do ANYTHING, admin wont do anything cuz im doing my job here. im allowed to do whatever i please when replacing albums, otherwise that wouldn't be a feature. think before you open your dam n mouth

i can replace anyone's album as i please, if admin deems it better cuz that's the MAIN feature of the website.
bottom line, you can't do ANYTHING, admin wont do anything cuz im doing my job here. im allowed to do whatever i please when replacing albums, otherwise that wouldn't be a feature. think before you open your dam n mouth
Don't you ever think about the feelings of the people who make these albums?

Back