Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 (PS2) (gamerip) (2004)

Hello!

Thanks for finally bringing this OST to KHI, it's amazing and massively underrated - because the game is far from mainstream. Even if it is indeed a quality tennis game.

It seems that there's a number of tracks missing. I can recall at least two: the orchestral/classical theme that you unlock at the same time as some hidden characters, and that theme that plays on World Tour mode when the dynamic matches are being simulated.

On further inspection, it seems that this rip only includes the songs that are available in the ingame museum from the start. No unlockable songs are. Are you planning on adding them on a later date?

Hello!

Thanks for finally bringing this OST to KHI, it's amazing and massively underrated - because the game is far from mainstream. Even if it is indeed a quality tennis game.

It seems that there's a number of tracks missing. I can recall at least two: the orchestral/classical theme that you unlock at the same time as some hidden characters, and that theme that plays on World Tour mode when the dynamic matches are being simulated.

On further inspection, it seems that this rip only includes the songs that are available in the ingame museum from the start. No unlockable songs are. Are you planning on adding them on a later date?
Hello Ravsieg

Yes it's an amazing soundtrack that deserves to be available (i was surprised that it wasn't on the site). And yes, the rip only includes the music from the museum. I didn't know about the unlockable songs, but now that you mention them, i might consider try to rip them in the future. Cheers.

Back