Xenogears ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (1998)

My own personal favorite by Yasunori Mitsuda. No words can explain it other than this album is a MUST HAVE in anyone's music collection. Sorry, Chrono Trigger music fans, but this one takes the cake! I hope that you come to love and appreciate this timeless work of beauty as much as I do! NOTE: playing the Xenogears game is a must, for it helps in appreciating this music even more...but alas, you knew that already, didn't you? ^_^

I used to have all the OST of Xenogear but now its vanished...by the way did anyone have the Japanese version of the song???

the game is great,
and so does the music.

and i'd say, without yasunori's touch in this game's music, none of the events in Xenogears would be enjoyable.

Great song man,Thanks for the upload but there a tiny problem with one of the song especially [My village is number 1].The file isn't mp3 but a wav file.Failed conversion ?

very nice..i am very happy..
because i so missing this music..
i hear again these music some like i play again this game. i like it.
thank you very much..
thank you very very much..

One of the best games ever made. I"m very happy to have found this wonderfull site with such awesome music. And I still have the original game. ^_^

does is great game sound i like good music that sound good music good game good is awesome cool very very love my game and good music is good when good music here like like music here very very no like engrish but like goo good music very happy i cry so happy

One of the best Jrpg of all times and the best story imho. Master Mitsuda Yasunori wrote at his best, even better than the Chrono Trigger and Cross games'. Every track remembers a single moment or situation in the game... I don't dare to call it just a game because it isn't. it's somewhat more and more involving than a classic rpg or adventure game. It tells a story that could probably be ours in some way...a lost past or a distant future. Thanks for the chance to share this ost with us.

Back