Wizards & Warriors III - Kuros - Visions of Power (1992) (NES)

Wizard and Warriors III is one of the NES games I have played the most. I just can't describe how much this game means to me. Its just so god damn epic:p

Another 80's kid that grew up playing this game all the time when I had my NES. Definitely the best of the series and the music simply divine! some of the best NES music out there. Thank you for uploading this!!!!!!! :D

I never played WW 2 or 3, but loved the title music to 3... its so hardcore old school... sounds like something you would here on some of the arcade MAME's.. like Gauntlet and stuff... awesome! If anything.. this would be a great song for the Bully game and the Nerds section!! Grotto's and Gremlins has this as its official theme song now!!

Unknown 2 is the best song. Too bad it wasn't in the actual game.

I never grew up playing WWIII. I played the first and second games religiously, though. It's a shame they abandoned this fine series.

Simultaneously captures and creates the mood of the different areas of this classic, great game. Feeling so nostalgic right now. It takes you back to a time when things made sense

Back