Agent P DoofenDASH Original Soundtrack (Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2013)

This game is so nostalgic.Luckly,Agent P has a new apearence in Disney Heroes Battle Mode on August 11.

know what I think I might do something later on.

It may be here though so IMA check but if it's not I'll wait a few months before dumping the ost of this game I'm mentioning (no spoilers!)

(Edit 8/3/22: a older version of it is there with compressed music but I'll do a complete update adding the dlc/ other levels and uncompressed music)

know what I think I might do something later on.

It may be here though so IMA check but if it's not I'll wait a few months before dumping the ost of this game I'm mentioning (no spoilers!)

(Edit 8/3/22: a older version of it is there with compressed music but I'll do a complete update adding the dlc/ other levels and uncompressed music)
I tried with a lot of versions and they are all compressed

Sadly,on whatever web site i download Agent P Doofendash,i never got diff results;they were all same.To be more speccific,the first 2 title screens fuction normally,while the rest is just white and empty,causing an unfixable softlock.

Sadly,on whatever web site i download Agent P Doofendash,i never got diff results;they were all same.To be more speccific,the first 2 title screens fuction normally,while the rest is just white and empty,causing an unfixable softlock.
If you only installed the apk, then it won't start. Basically, this game also had extra obb data which was needed to boot it. . Otherwise it won't work. Here's a download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zp430xfgj7ohv07/AgentPDoofenDASHMod.zip/file
Just install the apk and put the "com.magescoentertainment" folder in "Android>obb"

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I loved this game so much!
No problem dude! Also, the apk I sent is modded so that means you have infinite fedoras, so you can just go to the store and buy everything. I chose the modded version because you can't even buy fedoras legitimately anymore, and that means some parts of the game would be permanently blocked.

Back