Tenchu 4 Original Soundtrack (2008)

Where is the sound of the last Level where Jyuzou
dies??
I mean the sad playing with guitar,do anyone know how the name of the sad song?
cause it's not there.

This is great I like how there all perfectly in order from the game but I have one tiny complaint I don't hear the theme song from the tutorial. That's my favorite and it's not on here can you please try to put it on there so I can listen to it over and over again? You.did a wonderful job on all the rest of the song though I still can't stop listening to the catchy music. Every time I want to listen to the soundtrack I'll come on here it's more useful and fun. Thankyou and I'd appreciate it more if the tutorial track was on there please but it's okay if you can't it wasn't on the track on the game which made me sad. But I thought maybe you could help me out you can E mail me here is my email address if you want to contact me about the tutorial soundtrack. @tenchuf@yahoo. com E mail me anytime if you want. Thanks!!!

Dear admin, i have noticed this soundtrack is wrong, this is the Ost of a Tenchu for Xbox 360 and not Fatal Shadow, the first song is called "Bloom In Crimson", i have it in low quality if u want, i can give it to u.

Back