Tempest 2000 (Saturn) (gamerip) (1996)

Pretty damn fine!!!! It does get a little repetitive at times but its pretty good for the atari jaguar. a few songs are a little, meh but they are all pretty good

The music to one of the Atari Jaguar's most memorable (and best) games, Tempest 2000. It's an amazing techno soundtrack from a bygone era. While the game revisited the past, the music itself gave us a glimpse into an alternate future where music wasn't the mainstream joke that is today. Sadly, no one makes music like this anymore. But that's what makes this soundtrack all the more special. It takes the listener back to a time when techno music was very much the future, and this genre seemed to match perfectly with most video games. If you love techno or electronic music, this soundtrack is a must.

Music From Tempest X3 On PS1 well jaguar version sucks cannot beat lvl64 but is very extremely insane
ps1 version is easy but is HARD!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The music to one of the Atari Jaguar's most memorable (and best) games, Tempest 2000. It's an amazing techno soundtrack from a bygone era. While the game revisited the past, the music itself gave us a glimpse into an alternate future where music wouldn't be the mainstream joke that it is today. Sadly, no one makes music like this anymore. But that's what makes this soundtrack all the more special. It takes the listener back to a time when techno music was very much the future, and this genre seemed to match perfectly with most video games. If you love techno or electronic music, this soundtrack is a must.

One of my favorite games for the old Atari Jaguar! Harder than hell, I think I ever only made it into the mid-red levels. Found the Sega Saturn port recently, and it's still fun to put in when I need simple old-skool arcade thrills.

Back